Washing Brazilian hair is easy. but you know, some wrong behaviors will damage your hair.
Here is some wrong behavior you should stop washing your hair extensions like this
what wrong behaviors would damage your Brazilian hair.
Here is some wrong behaviors will damage your hair.
1. Washing Brazilian hair too often would make the hair easy dry or looks horrible.
what’s worse, it will make the hair easy to shedding. after many chemicals, heat the hair will be easy to dry after the first few washes.
2. Before washing your hair without comb it, it will make the hair more smooth instead of knotted, which will decrease Brazilian hair shedding.
3.Comb hair when it is still wet. When it is wet, the hair is too weak to need more protected, if you comb it now, your hair would lose the curl.
1. Divide your hair into two sections, gently detangle with a paddle brush or wide-toothed comb.
2. Once the hair is wet enough, apply a small amount of moisturizing shampoo in a downward motion to remove the initial dirt and excess oils from your hair. I recommend herbal shampoo because it stops weave from feeling brittle and dry.
3. Apply a good conditioner to the hair, again in a downward motion. You would better apply the hair conditioner when the hair doesn’t have too much water. And then leave it in for about 15 minutes and rinse. Just be sure to rinse thoroughly to prevent product build-up.
4. Finally, it is probably best to air dry the virgin hair bundles or sit under a dryer. Some people add leave-in conditioners or oils to the hair before they dry it but I find this unnecessary.
as we would have already moisturized with the conditioner. It is imperative that your tracks are dry before you leave the house or go to bed, otherwise, they will fester and you get that funky smell!
I sincerely hope these right washing steps will help you get shinning and fluster hair weave and you can try it!. If you have any other good methods of maintaining virgin Remy hair, please share your tips with us! Thanks for your watch!